One of the best moments includes the deep-rooted belly laugh. It can bring people together and establish strong connections too. Laughter is the most powerful antidote to stress and pain. Sometimes, nothing works faster to bring your mind back into balance than a loud laugh. It also helps you in releasing anger and becoming more grateful. Best of the all, this priceless medicine is fun and easy to use. Here are the benefits of laughter yoga on your health:
Have a look :
- Helps in blood pressure related diseases : Laughter definitely helps in controlling blood pressure as it reduces the release of stress related hormones and brings relaxation in the body.
- Reduces Stress : Laughter is the only free medicine which helps in reducing levels of stress hormones. Additionally, the reduction of stress hormones can result in higher immune system performance which can protect the body from many diseases.
- It does wonders on your stomach muscles : Yes! You’ll be astonished to know this, but one of the benefits of laughter is that it can help you in toning your abs. Whenever you laugh, the muscles in your stomach expand and contract which ultimately helps in working on your abs.
- Improves the health of your heart : Laughter is like a great cardio workout, even for those who are not capable of doing any other physical activity, due to injury or some illness. It helps in getting your heart pumping and burns a similar amount of calories per hour as walking at a slow to moderate pace. So, laugh to get your heart into health.
- Produces a sense of well- being : Laughter actually helps in increasing your overall sense of well- being. According to a proven study, the conclusion came out that people who have a positive outlook in life tend to fight diseases in a better way than people who have a negative outlook towards life.
Well, the list is quite long, because laughter yoga does wonder on everybody’s health, no matter the age or duration but doing it once in a day will take you towards healthy life. So smile, laugh, and live longer!